Students participated from various institutions of Saint Joseph University:
- Faculty of Law and Political Science
- Institute of Political Science
- Faculty of Letters and Human Sciences
- Institute of Oriental Letters
- Lebanese School of Social Training
- Institute of Languages and Translation
- Institute of audiovisual and cinematographic scenic studies
It consisted of a 4-hour essay on a topical subject related to Michel Chiha’s thinking.
The competition took place on Thursday, June 26, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Social Sciences Campus, rue Huvelin.